Friday, 16 December 2016

The Note Book by Ronak Sawant


You all know how I started my writing journey and discovered the writer in me. But do you know where this writing idea, the view of my blog was planned and designed; it was all done in the note book. Yes, the Navneet Publications brown long note book which the school students use. I had many of them which were full blank and half used in school, back in time. I have couple of diaries but I hardly write anything in it. I prefer writing in my school note books which I still have with me. The feeling of opening the school note book and the essence of writing in it is something different than the diary. I feel more of a student than a writer while writing in it. This is really good for any writer as you don’t have to pretend to be one holding that diary in a hand. Also, I don’t want to let people around me know that I am writing something, so the note book plays its part in this I guess! I like to give people surprise by publishing my writing and not while penning it down.

The title ‘The Note Book’ has a deep story behind it which I would like to share. Each and every writing piece that I had  written and published on my blog whether it would be a poem, a song and a blog itself is all penned down in the note book first and then later in MS Word and published on a blog. So the title came from my habit of writing in the school note book instead of a diary. Hence the name - “The Note Book”.

The Note Book is more than just a note book for me. This is a part of me, my journey and life. This is most probably my Debut Book which I am launching and releasing online on the internet. All the pages inside of this book would be published day by day on its official Facebook Page and Instagram. My aim is to write 550 pages in The Note Book. This is not a random number but it has a special meaning as it is taken from the title ‘The Note Book’ itself, using some mathematics logic concept. Writing these many pages is the challenge that I think I have created for myself. When I will finish this own challenge I will proudly and happily say that “The Note Book is complete!”

The Note Book is full of notes, full of thoughts, full of lessons and full of life that will make you as well as me to think and change something, learn and understand life and so much more. With a mission to make a positive change, inspire and improve the world; hope ‘The Note Book’ will change some people lives.

If you want to be a part of this dream then please join The Note Book’s official Facebook and Instagram, so that we can live this beautiful journey together. Let’s make the world a place full of love, happiness, unity and peace. That’s my dream, before I die I want to see people loving each other, hugging each other, smiling and being happy in life!

"The Note Book" is available here:

Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment