Friday, 15 July 2016

The Step Up by Johnnie Walker | Photography by Ronak Sawant


“Photographs that captured right, speak infinite.”
- Ronak Sawant

Back in 2015, I did my first ever Professional Photography Work for India’s First Digital Mentorship Program – “The Step Up by Johnnie Walker”. The Step Up is basically a Talent Hunt Show which is also tagged as “India’s First Digital Mentorship Program”. This show thus aims to provide a platform to youngsters to showcase talent in Fashion, Food and Music. Mentored by the Mentors like designer Nikhil Thampi, chef Nikhil Chib and musician duo Gaurav Raina and Tapan Raj of Midival Punditz.

The Step Up... A Reality Show in which I was the only Photographer and a younger Person among all the Step Up Team, Artists, Cast and Crew. I covered all the episodes, in general, the entire show that included Fashion, Food and Music. Thanks to Globosport for this opportunity. This was indeed a big thing for me as a Photographer because I always wanted to try something apart from Street Photography (the style I love to do). So, it’s a dream come true.

I know it has already been a year since the show and now I am publishing all the Step Up pictures. The reason because I was busy with my final year BSc IT Graduation studies that happened right after the shoot. So all the pictures I had captured I just have to save them into my PC as I had to focus on my last year of IT.

Also, even when I was shooting the show that time I was into my SY-BSc IT 4th semester exam phase. I even missed my 2 exam papers during the process as I had this shooting schedule and some Dance Performances in other cities outside Mumbai. But all thanks to my BSc IT coordinator teacher for understanding my dreams and letting me do what I wanted to do.

Finally, I’m all done with this BSc IT studies. Though the 6th-semester result is still yet to come, but who cares! So this is how I started doing edits of all the pictures I captured in 2015 right after my final year IT exams got over.

So here it is, The Step Up Photography Video. These are some of the best shots from the shoot all in the form of a video. I say it again, it’s a dream come true!

I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I enjoyed shooting and creating it.

Here is the video:


Feel free to SHARE this video & SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel!

THANK YOU!

Author - Ronak Sawant

Ronak Sawant (aka RoN) is a passionate Dancer/Choreographer, Photographer, Writer/Poet, Web Designer, Artist, Human from Mumbai, India. He is the life explorer and a free bird that uses his art and life’s journey to inspire people and improve the world!


Let's Get Connected: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment