Wednesday, 18 May 2016

“Journey from Nothing to Something...” - Ronak Sawant


I always wanted to do 'something' in life.
Something good,
Something that will make me happy and satisfy my soul,
Something that will make people smile,
Something that will inspire people and help them keep going in life.
And I think I have already found that 'something' that I always wanted to do in life.

I don't know how I found this 'something' or whether it was all written in my life but I am thankful and blessed to have 'something' like this in my life. Life has become more meaningful just because of this 'something'. Life would be so boring that I can't even imagine my life without this 'something' now! Because doing this 'something' I feel the real meaning of Life, Happiness, Love and above all this is where I feel my inner self, my soul.

Yes! Dancing, Photography and Writing is 'something' that I always wanted to do in life. Till now the "Journey from Nothing to Something" has been amazing and it is something that I can cherish lifelong. I still want to stay on this journey and would love to spend my whole life doing this 'something'!

Thank you to all the people who are supporting me in this 'something'. I really appreciate your support and I hope you too find that 'something' you always wanted to do in life! Thanks for reading! God Bless! :)

Author - Ronak Sawant

Ronak Sawant (aka RoN) is a passionate Dancer/Choreographer, Photographer, Writer/Poet, Web Designer, Artist, Human from Mumbai, India. He is the life explorer and a free bird that uses his art and life’s journey to inspire people and improve the world!


Let's Get Connected: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment