Thursday, 31 December 2015

"Journey 2015"

As the year comes closer to an end, I like to reflect back on all the things (maybe good or bad) that I have been through the entire passing year that made me the person I am today and played the biggest part in the growth of my life in any way possible. Normally these are the things that I usually jot down writing the important highlights of my year as a yearly journey (hence the title name) in the form of a blog note so that I can look back at my adventure of a year to see what I have accomplished, learned, where I travelled and other important days (moments) to remember.

So if you are reading this, I’d like to welcome you to my year’s journey - “Journey 2015”.


Firstly, I would love to say that this year was an amazing year for me and as said in my previous “Journey 2014”, the “Journey 2015” was indeed much, much, much better!

The Journey 2015 i.e. the year 2015 was a mixture of everything for me. From dancing to photography to writing to studies to spending time with family & friends, having happy times and sad times, etc I had it all! Well, I think that’s what the journey is all about and this is what makes the journey interesting. I mean you cannot expect to live the same moment everyday and love life, how boring that life could be! As I say it’s all about the journey - the journey of everything that happens in between; the journey of living which counts the most.

In this Journey 2015 I learned so much about life, myself, my family & friends, some known and unknown people, etc and so much more that this life seems to be a great learning and a blessing in itself. I started to feel the whole different meaning of Love, Appreciation and Happiness. And I started to feel my Soul & Myself.

Also, I have been so blessed with some incredible and beautiful highlights of the “Journey 2015” that I will never forget and cherish for a lifetime. Writing these I feel so proud of myself.

So, here are the highlights of my “Journey 2015” in no particular order:

  • GANPATIPULE | Travel Diary...


A small visit to Ganpatipule turned out to be a big 2 days explore with my companion - Camera (Canon 600D). A good stay at Fern Courtyard Resort and it was fun exploring the places like Jaigad fort, Ganpatipule Temple & Beach, Ratnagiri Fish Museum, Side Point, etc. All in, travelled almost the half Konkan Region and the whole Ratnagiri District I guess.

  • PERFORMANCE at NAGPUR :: Vasantrao Deshpande Hall...


The 3 days Dance tour trip to Nagpur was just amazing. The fun in the DuRoNto Express (train which board us to Nagpur), my stay at the Eastern Sports Club and most importantly the Performance at Vasantrao Deshpande Hall are the memories that I will cherish lifelong.

  • FIRST PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORK...


Did my first ever Professional Photography work for India’s First Digital Mentorship Programme “The Step Up by Johnnie Walker”.  A Reality Show in which I was the only Photographer and a younger Person among all the Step Up Team, Artists, Cast and Crew. I covered all the episodes in general the entire show that included Fashion, Food & Music. Thanks to Globosport for giving me this opportunity. This was indeed a big thing for me as a Photographer because I always wanted to try something apart from Street Photography (the style I love to do). So, it’s a dream come true.

  • PERFORMANCE at CHANDIGARH :: Chitkara International School (2 long Performances back-to-back)...


Staying for 2 days at Hotel SKY here in Chandigarh, my excitement to perform was already at Sky and I was all set to Kill It on stage. So the back-to-back 2 Performances at Chitkara International School was FLY.

  • PERFORMANCE at AMRITSAR :: Punjab Naatsahala (4 long Shows back-to-back)...


This was the next stop from Chandigarh for almost 4 days. The stay here in Amritsar was fully protected and secured as we lived in an Army Compound. Seeing closely the life of an army/soldiers and the stuff they use just made this stay an extra special. Not just this, exploring all the nearby beautiful places like Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, etc just made this dance trip, a trip to remember and cherish.


Visited the great Golden Temple with my buggers (friends) for like 3 times both in day and night; two times before my performance and the third time on a final day before living the place. In a day the Temple was fully crowded but in a night every corner of the temple was visible and the place looked a beautiful sight. Sitting by the water with friends and watching the temple by staying late at night, Oh how lovely it was! The feeling of calm and everything in between is the feeling that I can’t even express it in words. I truly had a great time of my life.

Then the visit to India-Pakistan Wagah Border on Sunday evening was a good one. Sunday is the only day in the week when the border door gets open and people from both the countries gather and share love. I was one lucky bugger to see this live. The security was so tight, unfortunately the camera wasn’t allowed there. It was so good to see the love in between the border line. At one side all the Indian people, the other side Pakistan people and both the countries Soldier/Army marching at full energy. Witnessing this I got some positive energy and vibes in me and I was all set for my Performance next day.


Performance Day, time to do what I was actually here for! The 4 back-to-back long Performances in a day at Punjab Naatshala, the energy was all high and I killed it every time I stepped on stage. All in, this Dance trip was truly a blessing!

  • DELHI, HAZRAT NIZAMUDDIN | Travel Diary...


This was the part of the Punjab Dance trip visit. From here we headed further to Chandigarh & Amritsar. So some few hours spent here outside the Hazrat Nizamuddin station and at the market sight was indeed a good time.

  • TRAVELLING in RAJDHANI EXPRESS | Childhood Wish...

Travelling in August Kranti Rajdhani express during the Punjab (Chandigarh & Amritsar) Dance tour was one of my childhood wish come true. Dang the fun I had in this train with my team and the music jam we had, I truly couldn’t ask for more! God is great!

  • Released 2 videos on YouTube under my production InspiRoN.
  • The Blogging/Writing hobby started turning into a Passion and I started writing Poems too in this Journey 2015.
  • I wrote my first ever Poem titled “Yeh Zindagi” (in English “This Life”) on Sunday, 28 June 2015. This Poem is very special & close to me and it basically depicts the meaning of this gift called Life.
  • Wrote and Published 4 Poems in Hindi and English Language.
  • Published 12 writings on my blog including this one and the 4 Poems.

  • GOA | Travel Diary...


The last minute plan and surprise 3 days trip visit to Goa with cousins and relatives was another fun travel to cherish. Explored so many places like Aguada Fort, Chapora Fort, Old Goa Church, Famous Museum of Christian Art, Mangeshkar Temple, Shantadurga Temple and four beautiful beaches (Anjuna, Calangute, Dona Paula, and Vegator Beach).

  • Lost my Mobile while travelling to Goa. The mobile that was there with me for almost 5 years, it was no longer. This was indeed a sad moment because it was like a baby for me! :P
  • The second half of 2015 was a busy year with my TY Bsc I.T. studies. Because of this I missed some performances and travels. I literally felt sad about this but that’s life.
  • Got the All-Round Student Award on Achiever's Day in College!


  • And many, many, many more things that happen to me in this Journey 2015, I am glad and love this life.

Thank you to all the people who were a part of this year’s journey and to all those who are loving, supporting, encouraging and are being there from the start, you all hold some special place in my heart. It’s not only just you think of me but I think of you as well. And I keep on expressing this love through my Art.

The year 2016 is right around the corner. I am more excited for this and have been waiting for this year since so long, especially because this is my birth-date year. I just have this deep feeling inside me that 2016 will be my year. I don’t know, but whenever I get this gut feeling in me it always happens. Let’s see!

Right now I am not thinking much about this because I want to live these last few hours (moments) of this “Journey 2015” before the calendar changes.

And, here’s to the “Journey 2016” with many more highlights to come and hoping 2016 will be far more better than 2015.
Cheers!

P.S. – Happy New Year 2016! Wishing everyone Love, Happiness and Peace and hope this year will be great for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment