Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Happy World Photography Day! | (Just for the Love of Photography...)


I don't celebrate any day in particular to celebrate something specific in life. Be it my Birthday or any special day of my life. For me, every day of my life is a holiday! A holiday where I can do anything I want and celebrate this priceless gift called Life.

Truly speaking, I did not even remember its World Photography Day today. You know, I am here walking the streets all alone. No! Right now, I don't have a camera in my hand or along with me. Nor I have earphones plugged in my ear with my favourite music playing. But it's just me, my own self busy looking at the world in my own way.
My Head filled with Thoughts,
My Face filled with a lovely Smile,
My Heart full of Happiness and Peace inside my Soul,
And, My Eyes filled with an Inspiration having the look around myself and the time passing by.
Well, this is how I feel when I am into my own crazy world, my own zone and into a trance!

But being a Photographer for more than 10months now and the love & passion I have for this beautiful tough art form called Photography, this is the day we the "Photographers" should celebrate wholeheartedly. Not just being in behind the camera and capturing the beauty around us but also living the moment being in the frame too.

I celebrate Photography with every photograph, moment and a breath I take.
I am Photography and I am the living Photograph!
Happy World Photography Day! :)

P.S. - Follow my Photography Art and join me into my Photographic adventures & journey...

Thanks for reading! God bless!
Much Love and Peace RoN! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment