- I turned 20.
- I was the best friend, son, brother, etc. whatever I could be.
- I saw my mother and father a very lot and I am happy that I spent quality time with my family every chance I could get especially because they are the people whom I always care about and love the most.
- I had much more happy days than sad days, many more good days than bad days during this "Journey 2014".
- I grew and walked through so much pain & fear.
- I must confess that not only I grew but my heart, my confidence, my appreciation and my life started to grow all in a very positive way.
- I learned to trust god and myself a very lot.
- I found my own centre and I learned to love being alone & enjoy my own company.
- I have everything I could possibly need or want.
- I saw and felt my dreams/resolutions come true.
- Dreams like living my lifelong passion - the dance life, starting to write my own blogs, getting my own DSLR camera Canon 600D as a pre-birthday gift from my parents which I wanted since a year and so. And now it's not just a camera for me but it's my love because of which I've started doing something I always wanted to do because of the love for dance - start a photography. Yes, Photography is my new love and it's something that I love to do apart from dancing & writing.
- I got to do so many amazing things in this "journey 2014". I travelled to so many different places and explored with my love Canon 600D, friends & family and so much more.
Wednesday, 31 December 2014
Author - Ronak Sawant
Ronak Sawant (aka RoN) is a passionate Dancer/Choreographer, Photographer, Writer/Poet, Web Designer, Artist, Human from Mumbai, India. He is the life explorer and a free bird that uses his art and life’s journey to inspire people and improve the world!